CALL FOR RESEARCH PAPERS/ABSTRACTS
Investigative and Computer-Assisted Reporting Pedagogical Skills and Techniques
To be presented at the Global Investigative Journalism Conference at the Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Oct. 12-15, 2013
This is a call for submission of abstracts by July 15, 2013 of no more than 300 words for a short paper and panel presentation at Global Investigative Journalism Conference at the Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Decisions will be made by July 22, 2013.
Final papers will be due Sept. 23, 2013.
Topics considered although are not limited to:
– Trends in computer-assisted reporting and data journalism
– Trends in investigative reporting
– Challenges depending on country or culture
– Successful teaching methods
– Adapting investigative journalism to new technologies
Read more and apply here.