An RTA Assistant is sought for the EU Twinning Project – “Empowerment of the Tertiary Level Education of the Republic of Armenia for European Higher Education area Integration EHEA” between Armenia and Finland/Germany implemented since February 2014 in Yerevan.
Employment starting date: 1st of June 2014
Period of Employment: 24 months
Place of Employment: Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Armenia, Yerevan.
- provide assistance to the Resident Twinning Adviser (RTA) as a Project Assistant – in regard to the Twinning Contract AM/13/ENP/OT/13
- support the RTA and visiting staff responsible for the Project
- gather relevant information and documents
- help arranging contacts and meetings
- develop and maintain close working contacts and relations with Armenian officials involved in the Twinning, as well as with other beneficiary organizations and the Project Leader
- assist the RTA in identifying, contracting and monitoring documents
- assist the RTA in planning the visits of the Short-term experts – travel, accommodation, residence and work in Armenia
- assist the RTA in the preparation of the final report of the project.
- other duties arising during the project
Application deadline: 10.3.2014