Administrative Assistant to Eurojust (French National Desk)
Contract Agent – FG II
EUROJUST’s mission is to enhance the effectiveness of the competent authorities within Member States dealing with serious cross-border and organised crime. For further information, please consult our website: www.eurojust.europa.eu
Eurojust is currently looking to recruit an Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to Eurojust, particularly to the French (FR) National Desk of the College of Eurojust, and will be dealing with confidential administrative work related to the French National Desk. He or she will report directly to the French National Member.
The FR National Desk is a fast-paced, dynamic environment. The successful candidate will be required to work with, and assist, a range of stakeholders from France, as well as within Eurojust. Key attributes for the successful candidate are flexibility, excellent organisation and communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Coordinating ongoing FR National Desk casework;
- Creating and maintaining casework databases and filing systems;
- Preparing or providing support to the preparation of management and performance reports and statistics;
- Providing general administrative support to the FR National Desk, including, but not limited to:
i. organising meetings;
ii. answering the telephone;
iii. preparing missions and expense claims;
iv. making travel and accommodation arrangements;
v. drafting e-mails and letters on behalf of the National Member and lawyers on the team; and
vi. maintaining diaries;
- Facilitating internal administrative processes;
- Performing other administrative duties as requested; and
- Deputising and/or supporting other administrative staff members at various National Desks/Units/Services.
Monthly basic salary: € 1 980,96
Place of employment: The Hague, Netherlands
Deadline for applications: 21/02/2016 at 00:00 CET