The United States Embassy in Georgia announced the competition for the 2014-15 Fulbright Graduate Student Program.
This program supports study for a master’s degree program at a U.S. university in all disciplines except MBA.
The submission deadline for the online application is August 18, 2013.
- Applicants must be citizens of Georgia
- Applicants must have completed undergraduate education and hold a degree equivalent to a bachelor’s degree
- Applicants must be proficient in oral and written English
- Applicants must be eligible for J-1 visa, which requires the grantee to return to Georgia for a minimum of two years at the end of the grant period
- Applicants must receive a satisfactory medical clearance
- Preference will be given to applicants who are no older than 30 years of age by the application deadline date
- Students who have already begun their studies in the U.S. universities are not eligible to apply.
- Persons desiring permanent residence in the United States are not eligible.
Read more and apply here.