The United Nations Millennium Declaration was adopted in 2000 by world leaders, committing their countries to a new global partnership to reduce extreme poverty and setting out time-bound goals on meeting the needs of the world’s poorest. These goals, to be achieved by 2015, formed the basis for what are now known as the eight Millennium Development Goals, which have been broken down into 21 quantified targets that are measured by 60 indicators.
- Maintaining the MY World registered partners database;
- Providing support to upload offline votes submitted by the MY World’s partners;
- Drafting short MY World data analysis and reports to various countries and/or constituencies visiting MY World exhibit;
- Providing technological support for the maintenance of the data shown during the MY World exhibit;
- Generating interest and wider engagement in the post-2015 debate;
- Increasing the number of SCO registered in My world and provide follow up and back up support to the existing ones;
- Facilitating the use of MY Campus among universities and high schools;
- Support in coordinating the visits of different Permanent Missions to the mentioned exhibit;
- Support in fundraising funds for the My World second phase;
- Providing administrative and other programmatic support.
Location: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Application Deadline: 29-Oct-13