The Erasmus Student Network (ESN) offers an IT Internship position for students in higher education to work on the web projects of ESN.
Term and conditions
- Duration up to 6 months
- Have an Erasmus Placement, Eurodyssée, or any Internship Agreement
- Living at the ESN house (Brussels, Belgium)
- Transport costs from work to ESN House and vice versa are covered
- Internship location will be the ESN headquarter office at Rue Hydraulique 15, 1210 Brussels, Belgium
- The successful applicant should start on 9th of February 2015 (subject for discussion).
Required skills and experience:
- Experience with Drupal
- Structured way of working
- Background in computer science, engineering or similar
- Interest in web development
- Basic knowledge of PHP (advanced knowledge is a plus)
- Knowledge of MySQL is a plus
- Knowledge of git is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of Drupal module development is a plus
- Knowledge of ESN’s projects and especially its web projects is a plus
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Concretise the functional design of a web project.
- Develop a web platform with Drupal.
- Assist the IT Committee.
- Assist the office with IT related tasks
- Assist the web project administrator
- Write project documentation
Deadline for the application is January 21, 23:59 CET.