The board of the Erasmus Student Network (ESN) International, based in Brussels, is looking for a Web Developer from October 2013. The person will be in charge of the implementation of an EU funded web project.
- Conducts and coordinates web development activities as a senior member of the development team
- Concretise the functional design and technical development of a website for career development uses
- Develop a project website.
- Develop a web platform with Drupal.
- Contributing ideas and efforts toward internal projects and working as part of a team to find solutions to various problems (i.e. development platforms, documentation, etc.)
Deadline for the application is August 15, 12:59 CET.
Read more and apply here.