Greenpeace are seeking a flexible, self-motivated and experienced Supporter Relations Team Leader to oversee the day-to-day running of the Supporter Relation team, ensuring high supporter satisfaction and retention.
Their Supporter Relations Team is at the forefront of their contact with supporters. Their vision is to keep supporters inspired and engaged with Greenpeace and to maintain relationships that will last a lifetime. The team is fast paced, responding to a high volume, varied and sometimes unpredictable workload. You will be leading and working with your team to maintain a consistent and high quality service. You will achieve this by:
- Leading, coaching and line managing the inbound Supporter Relation team of five
- Motivating the team to deliver superb supporter care including answering enquiries via telephone, email, social media and other offline channels
- Ensuring team resources are organised to complete all enquires to agreed service levels
- Working with the Supporter Relations Manager to devise and implement the Annual Supporter Saves Programme
- Capturing supporter insight and feedback across the organisation
- Ensuring the team are briefed in advance and are up-to-date on all Greenpeace fundraising and campaign plans.
To be successful you will be an experienced team leader with strong organisational skills and a proven record of delivering high quality supporter care. You will have substantial experience of leading, coaching and motivating a team in a similar environment including using databases in a supporter or customer service environment. You will also be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent organisation skills, including a well-developed ability to plan and monitor workload
- The ability to remain positive and helpful when dealing with difficult enquiries
- The ability to build, manage and develop relationships within an organisation and across internal teams
- Experience of handling enquiries from the public in a high volume environment including via social media
- Highly developed communication skills for both verbal and written communications
- Experience of identifying key information and supporter insights
In addition, you must have a passion for Greenpeace’s work and how we deliver change as well as an interest in environmental issues.