The University of Luxembourg is looking for its Faculty of Science, Technology and Communication (Mathematics Research Unit, Research Group of Martin Schlichenmaier) for a
Research associate (Postdoc) in Mathematics (Geometry)
- Special expertise and research interest in one or more of the following fields: (1) Kähler geometry and algebraic geometry in the context of the mathematical theory of quantization, in particular (2) on the quantization of moduli spaces, and/or (3) on the quantization of singular varieties.
- Candidates need to have a PhD (not dating back more than 12 years) of high quality in a mathematical field related to the project and a excellent research potential
- Independence in research.
- Good written and oral skills in English.
- Some basic knowledge of French or the willingness to acquire it during the stay in Luxembourg.
Application deadline: April 1st, 2014