REPORTING TO: EIT Health Spain CLC Director and EIT Health Spain CLC Campus and Innovation Directors
EIT Health – a Knowledge and Innovation Community (KIC) under the umbrella of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) – is focused on promoting entrepreneurship, innovation, and education in the domain of healthy living and active ageing. EIT Health brings together more then 130 leading organisations along the entire value chain from smaller companies to larger industry, excellent academic and research institutions, as well as public sector organisations, to promote healthy living, support active ageing and improve healthcare by removing barriers to innovation, promoting talent and education, leveraging enabling technologies and exploiting big data.
EIT Health comprises 3 pillars: INNOVATION (Projects), BUSINESS CREATION (Accelerator), and EDUCATION (Campus). EIT Health Innovation projects build on multidisciplinary collaboration of EIT Health non-academic and academic partners and are driven by societal challenges within the thematic scope of EIT Health. The ultimate objective of the projects is the rapid market penetration of innovative products and services. The EIT Health Accelerator creates an ecosystem where innovation can thrive. It gathers the best and brightest health industry entrepreneurs, and provides them with the support, skills and services that they need to get their ideas off the ground and into the market. EIT Health CAMPUS is EIT Health’s brand for excellence in education, which supports students, professionals, executives and citizens in the transformation of health and healthcare by establishing a group of change agents with the necessary knowledge, skills and connections to lead the radical transformation that is needed.
- Support the CLC Director of Education with the development of strategic education programme lines
- In 2017, a main focus will lie in developing the Training for Executives and Professionals further together with our academic partners.
- A second focus will lie in supporting partners to scale our digital outreach programme (e.g. through MOOCs) and set up a systematic citizen programme (incl. Patient and Citizen Empowerment).
- Conduct data analysis of our running projects, do desk-research and prepare material for developing our education activities further.
- Proactively engage with EIT Health Partners (academia, industry, and public sector) to help identify and define project requirements and partners’ needs.
- Support the Directors of Education and Innovation preparing and organizing events & workshops as well as virtual meetings with international partners.
- Assist in Marketing of the CAMPUS Programme Lines, which includes collecting material from partners, assist in compilation and editing of texts, power points for education-related materials.
- Support Spanish partner through the process of reporting & audit. ! Give support to the three CLC Pillar’s directors in the monitoring and tracking the project’s progress.
- To help in involving non-academic partners in Campus activities and projects.
- Foster collaboration inter-pillars, Intra-Spanish CLC & Inter-CLCs.
WE EXPECT FROM AN IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- An academic degree (Master level; PhD preferred).
- Enthusiams in supporting setting up one of the largest European Public-Private Partnerships in Health.
- Knowledge and Experience in Graduate Education, Entrepreneurship and Innovation Education & Training.
- Knowledge of University and High Degree Academic Certification.
- Knowledge of Public Health and / or Life Long Learning Programmes and/ or Professional / Executive Education for Health related disciplines.
- Knowledge of Certification and/ or Accreditation Schemes in Professional and Executive Education.
- Knowledge / Experience of / in Public Outreach Programmes (incl. Digital Outreach).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English.
- Very good organization and coordination skills including attention to detail and multitasking.
- Very good command in Microsoft Office, Experience in using online platforms and ITTools.
- Experience with project and programme management at an international level. Previous experience in EU reporting & EU funding audit process.
- The Project Manager EIT health Spain will be employed by EIT Health Spain and based at our Headquarters in Barcelona. The position requires traveling to EIT Health Spain and EIT Health e.V. partners locations across Spain and Europe.
Please mail a CV and one page motivation letter in English, outlining how your skills and experience meet the qualifications of the position. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission: March 31th 2017