Crown Agents USA, Inc. (CA-USA) is seeking a Procurement Agent Manager/Team Leader for the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) project in Ghana.
- Provide technical leadership and manage the general day-to-day activities of the in-country team and project office.
- Serve as chief liaison with the MCA-Ghana and other stakeholders regarding activities to be undertaken under the assignment.
- Coordinate all activities and information/ feedback with MCA-Ghana and other stakeholder ministries: (a) standards and timetable for the preparation of work programs/procurement plan and bi-annual review of these; (b) review of work programs/procurement plan; (c) format and schedule of project reporting in accordance with MCA-Ghana and MCC procedures and approvals.
- Develop the Procurement Operations Manual and suite of standard bidding documents in accordance with MCC Program Procurement Guidelines, the Compact and any Supplemental Agreements; and introduce MCA-Ghana staff to these documents.
- Manage the procurement of goods, services and civil works, in a transparent and ethical manner, in accordance with MCC Procurement Guidelines, including inter alia: (a) preparation of advertisements and organization of procurement arrangements; (b) preparation of all procurement documents e.g. bidding documents/request for proposals, (c) Bid Evaluation Reports, (d) notification of award, (e) contract management (f) arranging inspection, etc.
- Coordinate with Home Office Project Manager to secure short-term technical assistance as required to supplement activities of in-country team.
Read more and apply here.