Thomson Reuters is looking for Problem Analyst.
Essential Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
– Identify trends and potential problem sources, by reviewing multiple data sources in alignment with the ‘Trend Analysis’ process.
– To ensure the quality of services and the execution of all processes are performed according to established global standards by data analysis on high profile / impact Service incidents
– Provides subject matter expertise within the discipline to ensure the execution of those processes and to operations groups are supported and to resolve any anomalies
– Track and publish problem data to ensure problems are resolved quickly and effectively
– Maintain a Service Incident / problem database to track problems managed, solutions / root cause found and status of implementation of improvement plans
– Instigate forums with appropriate groups to conduct and drive Root Cause Analysis of service affecting problems, ensuring actions are delivered within agreed timescales
– Liaise with Service groups in order to produce and publish service Incident Customer Statements
– Contribute to weekly Service review meetings
Location: Beijing, CN
Read more and apply here.