IT Network Technician (Grade B3)
Directorate General of Administration
Directorate of Information Technology
Under the authority of the Director of Information Technology, the incumbent will assist with the operational management of IT functions of the Directorate of Information Technology (DIT), in the network sector, with a concern for quality, productivity and security.
* External recruitment procedure organised in accordance with Article 15B of the Regulations on Appointments
The incumbent performs the following key duties:
- installs, rolls out, administers and runs network equipment;
- helps manage computer cabling;
- contributes to the smooth operation of the it network by ensuring it is kept updated;
- follows up outsourcing contracts in his or her area of responsibility;
- helps conduct studies and projects;
- provides level-2 and level-3 user support as back up to the help desk (which provides level-1 support).
Please note that the incumbent may be required to perform other duties not listed in the vacancy notice.
Closing date: 19 August 2016
Location : Strasbourg, France