- Age: you must be over 21 years of age at the time of your application.
- Nationality: you must be a citizen of a NATO member state.
- Educational Status: you must be a university student or a recent graduate (in other words, you have obtained your highest degree less than a year ago).
- Studies: if you are currently studying, you must have successfully completed at least two years of post-secondary studies and be enrolled in your third year at the time of your application.
- Languages: you must be thoroughly proficient in at least one of the official languages of the organization (English and French).
Nationals of NATO partner countries (PfP/EAPC) should contact their delegation at NATO HQ directly for information on internships.
Application deadline: 14th April 2014