The European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) is launching this call for expressions of interest in order to establish a reserve list for the following temporary agent profile:
Legal Advisor, AD5
The Legal Advisor will work mainly in the Directorate of Regulatory Affairs of the Agency in the Legal Affairs Unit. The Legal Advisor is responsible for legal advice and will participate in many different work areas of the Agency. The main tasks include the following:
- Drafting procedural documents and assisting in legal proceedings;
- Providing support in organising the defence of the Agency in litigation;
- Providing legal advice on the regulations governing the work of the Agency;
- Checking the legal correctness of the decisions, opinions and positions of the Agency;
- Drafting and/or checking guidance, templates, operational procedures, implementing rules, guidelines;
- Contributing to the development of legal databases;
- Performing legal research, analysis and follow-up of case-law.
Location: Helsinki, Finland
The closing date and time for submission of applications for this call is 16 February 2015 at noon 12.00 Helsinki time (11.00 Central European Time).