- Strong organizational and research skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Experience working collaboratively in a team structure in a multicultural environment;
- Excellent research, analytical, communication, and writing skills:
- Respect for Diversity: Understanding of the United Nations system, operations and structures, particularly those related to gender equality and women’s empowerment.
- Highest standards of integrity, discretion and loyalty. Commitment to UNDP’s vision, mission, and strategic goals. Experience working under minimum supervision and tight deadlines.
The interns will be engaged full time for 6 months starting in mid-May 2013 to end of October 2013.
Location: New York, USA
Application Deadline: 25-Apr-13
Read more and apply here.