If you are a passionate, forward thinking, solution oriented young woman from a G20 country or can represent the European or African Union, Afghanistan, Pakistan or the MENA region and will be 18-20 years at the Summit (August 2014), you are invited to apply.
OVERVIEW OF G(IRLS)20 PROGRAMMING:
While in Australia, delegates will attend skills building training sessions, hear from a global panel of experts and discuss and promote tangible, scalable solutions toward economic prosperity. The Summit will culminate in a delegate-led press conference and communiqué that provides a blueprint to G20 leaders on how to utilize and engage one of the best resources in the world – girls and women.
- Workshops / skills building investments in Summit delegates
- An annual global Summit that takes place in the G20 host country
- Global mentorships for G(irls)20 Summit Ambassadors (former delegates)
- Panel of advisors for former applicants (not chosen as delegates but exhibited strong leadership potential)
- Delegate led initiatives that take place in home communities
- Access to ROI (Ring of Influence)
Please remember that All applicants must:
- Be between the ages of 18-20 years at the time of the Summit (August 2014)
- Hold citizenship of the country they are applying to represent
- Have parental or guardian permission to travel to Australia and to fully participate in the summit for the duration;
- Consent to appear in any and all media;
- Have a valid passport and any other required travel documents for the delegate to travel from her home country to Australia
Application deadline: January 10th, 2014 at midnight EST.