SOS Children’s Villages International
Location: Innsbruck, Austria
The Executive Assistant to the CFO supports the CFO in his leadership role by ensuring smooth and efficient processing of all administrative and organisational tasks in his office. The Assistant is the contact point and collects information for and from the Management Team (MT), the Office of the President, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chief Operating Officer (COO) Offices, Finance & Audit Committee as well as the Finance & Controlling (FC) Networks and FC Management. In this role the Assistant maintains the FC management network. The Assistant is responsible for the organisation, logistics and follow-up of meetings hosted by the CFO Office and works in close collaboration with the other team members of FC and the Executive Assistants of CEO and COO as well as the Office of the President.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Fulfil administrative and organisational tasks for CFO (e.g. calendar bookings, flights/travel organisation, travel expense claims, organisation of events and meetings, minutes, staff lists etc.);
- Organise, prepare and handle meetings and conferences (planning, agenda, technical set-up, logistics, content, minutes etc.);
- Support CFO in his preparation of meetings (prepare documents, analyse reports, create graphs and charts etc.);
- Decision support, communication to stakeholders (MT, FC department, Assistants, Finance and Audit Committee);
- Support the coordination of strategic planning, support planning and review process in FC;
- Support the coordination of CFO cost centres and budget;
- Manage interface to main stakeholders (legal bodies, several networks, FC department etc.);
- Ensure smooth and efficient collaboration with Assistants of the Management Team.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in business administration/finance/controlling or related field;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in administrative and operational support or customer services;
- Understanding of complex, cross functional topics in the area of Finance & Controlling and beyond;
- Ability to provide priority and calendar management support to Executive Management;
- Excellent communication, organisation and analytical skills with hands-on mentality;
- Highly proficient in the use of standard software such as MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc. as well as virtual collaboration tools;
- Fluency in English both orally and in written form, good command of German;
- Strong customer service mind-set combined with proactive, focused, solution-oriented and structured way of thinking and working;
- Ability to discreetly handle sensitive and confidential information;
- Able to handle stress in a positive manner;
- Applicants must hold a valid Austrian working permit or be eligible to work within the EU.
- An exciting opportunity to work in an international setting participating in a meaningful mission to give every child a loving home, combined with a great deal exposure to senior stakeholders from inside and outside of the organisation;
- As a responsible employer we provide a range of training schemes and encourage educational enhancement;
- A minimum annual gross salary of EUR 33.500,-, the actual annual salary depends on qualifications and professional experience.
If you are interested in this position, please send your detailed e-mail application by 19 November 2017 at the latest to email@example.com, SOS Children’s Villages International, www.sos-childrensvillages.org/.