- Work in a multicultural and multilingual environment, contributing to the development of mutual understanding, trust and tolerance.
- Put into practice knowledge acquired during their studies, particularly in their specific areas of competence.
- Experience professional life and its constraints, duties and opportunities.
- Acquire practical experience and knowledge of the day-to-day work of an EU organisation in an international environment.
- Possession of a university degree at the time of applying. Candidates must provide copies of the diplomas or other relevant certificates.
- An excellent command of oral and written English and one or more other official Union languages.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft tools.
- Good communication skills (writing and oral) and capacity to respond in time to urgent situations.
For more details, please consult the ECSEL JU website: http://www.ecsel.eu/vacancies
How to apply:
The placements are for a period of maximum 6 months.
Interested candidates should send a motivation letter in English together with their CV in EU format and a copy of their university degree by e-mail to email@example.com at the latest by 23 February 2018 at 12.00.