ECSEL Joint Undertaking is a public-private partnership on electronic components and systems. ECSEL Joint Undertaking provides financial support mainly in the form of grants to participants following open and competitive calls for proposals.
– Studies in the field related to the job profile (Engineering, Informatics, Exact sciences etc.);
– Proven working experience of at least two years in the tasks described;
– Excellent knowledge and/or previous experience with IT system administration (Windows-based systems);
– Very good command of both written and spoken English;
– High level of organisational skills;
– Collaboration skills and ability to work independently and under pressure;
– Good analytical capabilities and problem-solving skills with a strong customer service-oriented approach.
– Knowledge of IT tools used by the Commission,
– Relevant training and/or certifications,
– Working experience in a field related to the duties in an international and multicultural environment.
Deadline: 25 November 2016
Read more and apply here.