Every year, the Committee of the Regions (CoR) offers a limited number of university graduates a five-month traineeship.
The aim of the traineeship within the CoR is:
- to provide a unique, first-hand experience of the workings of the CoR in particular, and of the EU institutions in general;
- to acquire practical experience and knowledge of the day-to-day work of the Committee’s departments;
- to work in a multicultural and multilingual environment;
- you will have the opportunity to organise a study visit to a European local or regional authority, in connection with the Committee’s political priorities;
- to put into practice knowledge acquired during studies, particularly in your areas of competence.
The electronic application form must be submitted within the following timeframe: by 31st March (midnight, Brussels local time).