BuzzFeed’s hiring an IT Coordinator. They’re looking for a well-rounded support technician to setup and deploy hardware and software as well as provide stellar end-user support. The position will work in conjunction with the existing IT team. Candidate must have strong computer (hardware, software, networking) and interpersonal skills.
This job is based in their NYC office, and they offer competitive compensation and a stock option program.
- Provide internal helpdesk support for BuzzFeed employees
- Respond to, record, track, and close tickets through help desk/problem management software–detail is key
- Assist with evolving internal IT wiki page–documentation is king!
- Provision computers (mainly Mac OS X machines) for employees
- Troubleshoot computer hardware, software or network issues that end-users are having
- Troubleshoot and support current A/V setup for video conferencing
- Work with the other members of the IT team to provide support and enforce IT policies