All Bar None is an initiative designed to ensure that young people from countries that were relatively less well represented at the One Young World Summit 2013 have the opportunity to participate in the 2014 Summit in Dublin, Ireland which takes place 15 – 19 October.
Through All Bar None, the organizers will work closely with their partners and sponsors to find sponsorship to attend the 2014 Summit for one young person from each of the 114 countries listed below.
At the 2013 Summit, they were joined by outstanding young people from 190 countries. Among non-governmental events, only the Olympic Games gathers together more countries. The aim is to have all 196 countries represented at the 2014 Summit in Dublin.
All Bar None is an essential part of the strategy to achieve this goal.
What does All Bar None sponsorship pay for?
All Bar None sponsorship covers the full delegate fee of £2,750. This fee includes the cost of:
- Delegate access to the One Young World Summit 2014 in Dublin, Ireland
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis on the nights of 15, 16, 17 and 18 October
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner on 15, 16, 17 and 18 October and breakfast only on 19 October
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Summit hand-outs and support materials
- The cost of travel to and from Dublin is also included in All Bar None sponsorship
Can I apply for this sponsorship?
You can apply for All Bar None sponsorship if you are:
- 18 – 30 years old with a passion for world issues and an evidenced commitment to effecting positive change
- A national of one of the eligible countries listed below.
|Albania||Djibouti||Lao People’s Democratic Republic||Palestine||Vanuatu|
|Andorra||Dominican Republic||Lebanon||Papua New Guinea|
|Antigua and Barbuda||El Salvador||Liberia||Qatar|
|Armenia||Equatorial Guinea||Liechtenstein||Saint Kitts and Nevis|
|Austria||Eritrea||Lithuania||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines|
|Bahamas||Ethiopia||Macedonia (The former Yugoslav Republic of )||San Marino|
|Barbados||Fiji||Madagascar||Sao Tome and Principe|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||Guatemala||Malta||Solomon Islands|
|Brunei Darussalam||Guinea-Bissau||Marshall Islands||Somalia|
|Burkina Faso||Guyana||Mauritania||South Sudan|
|Burundi||Haiti||Micronesia (Federated States of)||Swaziland|
|Cambodia||Holy See||Moldova (Republic of)||Tajikistan|
|Central African Republic||Honduras||Monaco||Timor Leste|
|Congo (Democratic Republic of the )||Israel||Nauru||Tunisia|
|Cuba||Korea (Democratic People’s Republic of)||Norway||Ukraine|
|Cyprus||Korea (Republic of)||Oman||Uruguay|
How can I apply?
To apply for All Bar None sponsorship you need to create a candidate profile. If you have already applied to attend a One Young World Summit and your application has been approved then you do not need to create a new profile and you will be automatically entered into the pool of All Bar None applicants. You should however ensure that your profile provides the most up to date information possible.
The deadline to apply is 9:00 am GMT on 19 May 2014.