Are you interested in a paid internship in Brussels in an international environment, working directly with the European Commission?
Support to the management of all aspects relating to DG DEvCO FWC requests / missions:
– identification and selection of consultants, negotiations of financial conditions,
– mobilization of experts / logistics,
– monitoring of missions and budget follow-up,
– quality control of outputs according to terms of reference,
– preparation of invoices.
– Routine tasks such as updating database, filing records, preparation of commercial offers, translations;
– Research & analysis of business opportunities, and other business intelligence tasks.
– Master degree – technical background would be an asset
– French and English very good, Spanish a plus
– Familiar with Development Aid and EU policies
– Good knowledge of international funding agencies procedures would be a plus
– Enthusiastic and positive mindset
– Analytical mind
– Good communication and negotiation skill
Starting date: immediate