MOOC Leadership for Global Responsibility
Free Online Course
Today’s complex global challenges need new leadership capacities: embracing diversity and building collaboration in order to develop innovative approaches with the potential for transformation.
This 7-week open online course “Leadership for Global Responsibility” invites you – and open minds for change from all over the world – to go on a leadership journey. Bring your challenges and stories, learn from each other and collaborate on creative solutions.
You will embark on this journey with international experts, e.g. Peter Senge, Otto Scharmer (Presencing Institute), Maja Göpel (Wuppertal Institute), Ceren Ozer (World Bank Institute), Dirk Messner (German Development Institute) and more as well as with experienced practitioners and regional facilitators from around the world. You will engage with global issues, reflect upon values, develop your own competencies and meaningful solutions for urgent leadership challenges. The course will provide the space for you to connect with others to take innovative action. Using live webinars, individual exploration, co-creative assignments and online conversation, we will enquire into the principles of cooperation, international diversity, innovative collective action and transformation.
- Week 0 (25 March) – Introduction week: Leadership Challenges and the MOOC
- Week 1 (1 April) – Starting the journey: Leadership Competencies
- Week 2 (8 April) – Exploring the outside world: Stories from leadership challenges around the world
- Week 3-4 (15 April) – Exploring the inner world: Values and mindsets for global responsibility
- Week 5 (29 April) – Enacting the new: Prototyping innovative solutions
- Week 6 (6 May) – Continuing the journey: Review, next steps and application