Serbian Institute for Public Diplomacy is looking for vigorous and motivated undergraduate and graduate students and other individuals interested in European and Serbian affairs to volunteer in its Brussels office.
This position provides an opportunity for interns to learn about European affairs, to prepare their thesis projects regarding EU-Serbia relations and meet prominent people of various European government, think tank, academic, and media circles.
The following programs are open:
- Geopolitics of Serbia and EU-Trans-Atlantic Challenges
- EU Funding Opportunities for Serbia
- EU-Serbia Economic Challenges and Opportunities
- Serbian Communications and Media Relations
- Balkans Identity
Other program proposals are welcome and will be considered.
- Fall Deadline: 20 August
- Winter Deadline: 20 December
- Summer Deadline: 20 May
Read more and apply here.