- Develop and implement a fundraising strategy to grow income from within WWF Kenya based on research and knowledge of the most appropriate sources of income for the region
- Explore the partnership potential of strategic corporate engagements, working closely with the international corporate partnerships team to ensure corporate alliances are strategic as well as philanthropically aligned
- Build public sector partnerships with bilateral and multilateral agency offices and other agencies in Kenya, working with the relevant WWF offices who manage the parent relationships
- Develop and implement a strategy to grow income from major donors, including high net worth individuals and foundations from Kenya.
- Work closely with WWF network offices to identify potential donors (corporate, individual and foundation) from outside Kenya with an interest in Kenya and Kenya’s conservation programmes.
- Prepare high quality proposals and reports for prospective donors such approaches, in conjunction with the relevant WWF fundraising offices who manage the donor relationships; and work closely with conservation teams to ensure programme delivery and strong information flows
- Set fundraising targets in conjunction with the WWF Kenya Directors, monitor and manage performance on a quarterly and annual basis and report as required to WWF-Kenya SMT
Location: WWF Offices in Nairobi, Kenya
Deadline for applications: 17th November 2014 @4pm CET