First Prize: €100 000
Second Prize: €50 000
Third Prize: €30 000
Rising Innovator: €20 000
The contest is open to women across the EU (or country associated to Horizon 2020) who have:
– Founded a successful company and brought innovation to market
– Benefitted from R&I funding from the public or private sector
– The originality and marketability of the developed product or service provided by the company of the contestant. Applications will be compared according to e.g. the number of patents/co-patents and trademarks.
– The economic impact – The economic impact of a product or service of the company for Europe is measured by the number of countries (inside and outside the EU) where the product or service is sold, and by the size of the turnover achieved with this service or product in 2015 and 2016.
– The societal impact – the societal impact of a product or service of the company for Europe. It will be measured by the number of jobs created and the potential of the service or product to help Europe in addressing societal challenges e.g. the ageing of the European population, global warming, clean water, renewable energy and resource efficiency.
– The impact and leadership role of the contestant. Contestants should explain how their role in the company influenced the success of the company and outline their potential to empower other women to be leaders and entrepreneurs.
Deadline: 15 November 2017
Read more and apply here.