EssayMama announces Spring Essay Writing Contest! This is an opportunity for all talented writers to express themselves.
Why compete in Essaymama Spring Essay Writing Contest?
Get published. Fame and popularity! Three best works will be published on the Essaymama Blog.
1st place – $450
2nd place – $300
3rd place – $200
Share your Spring spirit and writing talent with the world!
Terms and Conditions
(Please, read Terms and Conditions carefully)
Deadline– May 25, 2015. Submit your essays from February 9 till May 25, 2015.
One participant can send only one essay!
Judging Criteria Your essay will be evaluated by a team of writers and editors. Scale – from 0 to 100 points. You can get extra points for extra social sharing (see the information below).
Entry Fee $ 0. Just follow Essaymama’s Google+ Page and share the post about Essaymama Writing Contest ( don’t have G+ account? Then you can “like” Essaymama Facebook page and share the post about Essaymama Writing Contest on your own Facebook page). Link to your shared post is the ‘entry fee’ to the competition, so do not forget to add it to your letter!
You can get extra points for extra social sharing! Share/follow/like other our social pages and get more points to your essay score! You can find the links to Essaymama social pages in the sidebar. Page follow – 5 extra points, post sharing – 2 extra points.
Type Essay (800 – 1300 words).
- Successful Writer: What Does It Mean Nowadays?
- Connection Between Writing and the Formation of Personality
- How Essay Writing Can Help You In Your Life?
- Future of Education: Trends and Forecasts
- The Most Inspiring Book You’ve Ever Read
- Life Obstacles: The Punishment or The Necessary Impetus?
- Novel ‘1984’ by George Orwell – Dystopia or possible reality?
- Modern Art And Modern Education: What Is Common Between These Two Concepts
Language English only
Formats .doc, .rtf, .odt, and .docx
100% unique All submissions will be checked via Copyscape.
Participation in the contest automatically constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions and the rejection of any claim.