The European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA) is looking for an addition to the Government Affairs team
Profile – Assistant Manager, Government Affairs
• The candidate must have a min of 2 years working experience in Brussels Public Affairs.
A Health background is preferable though not essential.
• In-depth knowledge of the functioning of the European institutions and the legislative procedure.
• The candidate must have native level of English both written and spoken.
• The candidate must have an open personality and must be able to easily form contacts through networking.
• The candidate must be able to handle a heavy workload under pressure, know how to prioritize and work well in a team.
Location: Brussels, Belgium