The Transparency International Secretariat (TI-S) is seeking a highly motivated intern to work with their editorial and publishing team.
This is a full-time 6-month term position based in Berlin, Germany, commencing in April 2014.
- Help maintain current website and blog
- Assist with photo research, editing and archiving
- Support the development and maintenance of internal and external photo libraries
- Contribute to the writing, editing or design of TI’s online and print materials
- Contribute to the development and implementation of social media strategies
- Handle external requests to reproduce TI materials and publications
- Prepare and publish the TI Daily Corruption News, including press monitoring
Application Closing Date – 14 March 2014
Job Start Date – April 2014
Duration – 6 months
Pay Scale – 450 EUR / month
Location – Berlin, Germany