The annual Microfinance India Awards, instituted by ACCESS with support from HSBC, recognize individuals and institutions that have tirelessly engaged in sectoral issues, contributed to its growth, and have demonstrated commitment to instill high standards into practice.
To recognize the diverse efforts in sector building, the Microfinance India Awards 2013 will cover a broader range of categories to recognize and felicitate the wide range of efforts that have been made in building the microfinance sector in India. It seeks nominations in the following categories:
- Self help group promoting institution;
- Community managed microfinance organizations;
- Large microfinance organization;
- Medium level microfinance organization;
- Small & emerging microfinance organization;
- Jury special awards:
- Enabling institution of the year;
- Contribution to sector building by an individual.
Last date for receiving completed nomination form: July 31, 2013