A paid traineeship of 5 months with the European Commission (or some executive bodies and agencies of the European Institutions like, for instance, the European External Action Service or Executive Agency for Competitiveness and Innovation), starting on 1st March 2016.
You will receive a monthly grant of some €1,000 and reimbursement of travel expenses.
If you are one of the selected candidates you get hands-on experience in the international and multicultural environment. This can be an important enrichment for your further career.
What’s the work like?
Trainees work all over the European Commission. The content of the job largely depends on the service you are assigned to. You may work in the field of competition law, human resources, environmental policy … Your daily work will mainly consist of:
- attending and organising meetings, working groups, forums, public hearings,
- researching and compiling documentation, reports, consultations; answering queries,
- running projects.
What does the traineeship offer?
- EU knowledge – insight into the processes and policies of the European Institutions,
- practical experience – an opportunity to play a part in the Commission’s day-to-day business,
- opportunity to put academic theory into practice.
What do we expect from you?
- openness to European matters,
- willingness to learn about the Commission’s working methods,
- contribution to our everyday work with a fresh point of view,
- proactive attitude.
Application deadline: 31 August 2015
Infographic: Andjela Tatarovic