The European Fashion Award FASH 2016 with the subject “Change” is searching for visions of a new era. How can fashion react to all these changes? Should there be more adaptation, subversive strategies, or should we dream completely new dreams? Who will ride the wave of change and claim the future?
The contest is open to especially talented design students of all disciplines, but especially from the fashion and textile design areas. Participants all over the world are eligible to apply.
The award purse totals 80,000 Euro and is valued with the following prizes:
– Photo shoots with the renowned fashion photographer Franco P. Tettamanti. All winners may use these pictures for their websites.
– A graphically sophisticated catalogue
– Professional media work, incl. an own microsite on www.sdbi.de.
– Awards ceremony
– Participation in the network of SDBI and in the mentoring program founded in 2014
– Cash prizes of 10,000 Euro
The European Fashion Award FASH 2016 will be presented in two categories.
Students: 1st Prize: 2,500 Euro / 2nd Prize: 1,500 Euro / 3rd Prize: 1,000 Euro
Graduates: 1st Prize: 2,500 Euro / 2nd Prize: 1,500 Euro / 3rd Prize: 1,000 Euro
Registration deadline: August 31, 2015