This is a great opportunity to join a growing company, which provide professional services to its clients. This role allows the company to generate and maintain partnerships with international clients – specifically on the European and Asian continents. Working within an ever changing industry, you will gain vital communication skills and price negotiation skills along with a range of others. The International Sales Executive will be responsible for the sale of semiconductors and electronic components. The ideal candidate must be well versed in the process of defining, developing, prospecting, servicing and nurturing a defined account base.
- Demonstrates technical selling skills.
- Complete understanding of pricing and quotes process.
- Work closely with colleagues and management to provide clients with most efficient and professional service possible.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, closed sales, and follow-up activities.
- Demonstrates the ability to gather order information and submit detailed information for processing orders.
- Work closely with colleagues and management to provide clients with most efficient and professional service.
- Maximise all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in increased market share globally.
- Play an active role in the execution of Marketing and Business Development strategies.
- Outgoing, positive personality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Intermediate Computer Skills including typing, Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Motivation, drive and a desire to achieve financial success.
- Strong command of the English & Spanish Languages – additional languages are an asset (specifically Portuguese).
- Sales or Business Development experience is an advantage.