Programme Configuration Manager – European Global Navigation Satellite Systems Agency (GSA)
- Filed under Passed Deadlines
PROJECT CONTROL DEPARTMENT
The Project Control Department handles matters concerning the project control of the Galileo and EGNOS programmes, including planning and scheduling, budget management, risk management, cost engineering, configuration management, document management, assets management and reporting. In addition the
department undertakes product assurance activities in support of Galileo exploitation and corporate planning and programming in support of the GSA as a whole.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Programme Configuration Manager reports to the Head of department (or his/her assignee(s)).
The jobholder’s tasks and responsibilities will in principle include (without limitation) and subject to adjustment by his/her reporting line manager:
1. Undertake the management of the multisite programme configuration management team within the department
2. Ensure the programme configuration management activities including:
a. Documentation Management: reception, storage, distribution, tracking and archiving of documents
b. Requirements Management: ensuring that documented requirements are clear, valid and traceable
c. Compliance Management: ensuring that configurations conform to their requirements
d. Baselining and Change Management: maintain the programme baseline configuration status, control configuration status changes affecting GSA sub-contracts and organise the activities of the Programme Change Control Boards
e. Configuration Control: ensuring that the configuration control process is established and followed
3. Lead configuration management interactions for Galileo and EGNOS exploitation activities with both internal and external stakeholders, in particular the European
Commission, European Space Agency (ESA) and industry
4. Contribute to any other tasks of the department, in particular in the area of Product Assurance
Place of employment: Prague (Czech Republic)
Deadline for applications: 04/09/2017 23:59 hours (CET)
Permanent link to this article: http://www.cosmopolitalians.eu/programme-configuration-manager-european-global-navigation-satellite-systems-agency-gsa/
Follow Cosmopolitalians.eu on Facebook
Follow Cosmopolitalians.eu on Google+
Follow Cosmopolitalians.eu on Twitter
- Loading tweets...
Sign up for our Newsletter
- Product Safety Specialist – European Directorate for the Quality of Medicines & HealthCare (EDQM) 24/05/2018
- Senior Project Officer – Council of Europe Office in Pristina 24/05/2018
- Paid traineeship for young graduates at the EU Delegation Azerbaijan 23/04/2018
- The European Union Delegation to Albania is looking for Project Officer 23/04/2018
- Administrative Assistant – EU Delegation to Afghanistan 23/04/2018
- How Does the Communication Process Work?
- What are the Different Challenges to International Trade?
- What Are the Main Sources of Data for Marketing Research?
- Internship Programme (Paid), Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- OPPORTUNITY FOR A PAID INTERNSHIP – AUDIOVISUAL REGULATION
Austria Belgium Berlin Brussels CoE Communication Council of Europe Czech Republic Development EC Education English Environment EU EU Delegation Europe European Commission European Union France French Geneva Germany Health Human Rights International Organization for Migration IOM Italy Journalism London Luxembourg Media Migration New York PhD Strasbourg Switzerland The Netherlands Translation UK Ukraine UN UNDP USA Vienna Youth