Greenpeace is recognised environmental NGO in the Nordic region. Much of which can be attributed to their images. Strong, storytelling images that create a powerful public impression, spearheading campaigns that help create public awareness and change behaviour and attitudes in politicians and corporations. Greenpeace is now re-enforcing the photo & video team.
Do you have a strong visual background, and are seeking to channel your creative talents into making the world a better place? Greenpeace seeks a dynamic and flexible images professional to join our Nordic team and help deliver the campaign programme through the mediums of Photo and Video.
As a Photo Editor and Video Production Manager your main tasks are:
- Engage with the Nordic project teams in the planning and logistics of photo and video production.
- Create and lead photo and video projects to strengthen, highlight, and deliver our campaigns via news and online channels
- Receive, process, distribute and archive materials coming in from Nordic projects
- Produce and edit materials
- Co-ordination of freelance and voluntary production personnel, equipment and external resources
- Have a multi-disciplinary range of skills and experience in photo and video production and delivery
- Have some years work experience from related jobs
- Have good working knowledge of industry standards and practices
- Are fluent in one of the Nordic languages as well as English
- Have a flexible mindset and good social skills
Application deadline: August 15 2014