Cullen International is the leading provider of regulatory information for the telecommunications, media, digital economy, competition law and postal sectors, serving over 150 key market players and public organisations internationally.
We are offering an opportunity for a talented individual to gain professional experience for a period of up to 12 months in our team, researching and reporting on telecoms regulation within the EU.
Your responsibilities will include:
- closely monitoring and reporting on regulatory developments affecting the telecoms sector within Europe
- contributing to Cullen International’s regular reports and client research
- answering enquiries from clients in industry and regulatory authorities
In order to apply, you should show:
- a university degree, preferably in law or economics, with a strong background and interest in policy development affecting the telecoms sector
- strong analytical skills, with the ability to work within strict deadlines
- good writing skills – you write clearly and concisely
- ability to speak clearly and to the point about technical and complex issues
- good interpersonal skills
- fluency in written and spoken English
We are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic person with the potential to work independently.
What we offer you in return:
- the opportunity to develop your experience and skills by working in one of the best regulatory teams in the industry
- on-the-job coaching and mentoring
- a rewarding and challenging multi-cultural environment in which to work
- the chance to increase your knowledge in all areas of communications regulation
Please send your letter of application and CV before September 30, 2017 by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clos Lucien Outers 11-21