As a parliamentary usher you will assist Members of the European Parliament and other dignitaries during plenary sessions, meetings and events.
To apply for this position. you should have:
- post-secondary education;
- secondary education followed by at least 3 years’ relevant professional experience;
- professional training equivalent to post-secondary education followed by at least 3 years’relevant professional experience;
- relevant professional experience of at least 8 years.
You also need:
- EU citizenship;
- a thorough knowledge of an official EU language;
- a satisfactory knowledge of English, French or German; and
- basic knowledge of another official EU language.
Location: The positions will be based in Brussels, Luxembourg or Strasbourg and will involve travel.
Salary: EUR 2 345 (indicative monthly starting salary for a 40-hour working week).
As well as providing support and assistance to new staff for relocation, the EU institutions also offer a comprehensive remuneration package, including pension and health insurance.
Deadline for application: 27 May 2015 at 12.00 midday (Brussels time).