The Delegation of the European Union to Ghana is recruiting:
One International Aid / Cooperation Officer – Operations Sector – Macro-economic and Trade Section (Local Agent Group I)
1. The candidate will work in the Macro-economic and Tradesection of the Delegation. He or she will be responsible for the implementation of cooperation projects/ programmes in the areas of social protection, employment, public finance management, private sector development and macro-economic support.
2. Required education and experience: Master’s Degree in Economics, International Relations or a related field. Professional experience related to the duties to be carried out of at least three years, of which at least one in the field of development.
3. Candidate must have a thorough knowledge of English, knowledge of French will be considered as an assets
- Knowledge of project cycle management.
- Good knowledge of European policies and programmes in general and the European Development policy (Cotonou Agreement) in particular.
- Practical knowledge of development programs/projects.
5. Eligibility – Open to all nationalities. Candidates will be recruited locally. Any non- Ghanaian national must be in compliance with local law with regard to authorisation and work in Ghana.
13 March 2015 23 March 2015