Tbilisi European Youth Centre of the Tbilisi Municipality City hall initiates to found annual “Eastern Partnership International Youth Camp” in the framework of the declaration adopted by the Eastern Partnership Summit on May 7th, 2009, that also highlights crucial necessity of involvement of civil society in the different processes of Eastern Partnership Program of the European Union. Tbilisi European Youth Centre of the Tbilisi Municipality City hall is launching the call for interested young people to participate in the Eastern Partnership International Youth Camp. The call is open for the interested young people from Eastern Partnership beneficiary Countries
- Raising awareness of young people on Eastern Partnership program and about the possibilities and necessities of their involvement in the program processes;
- Supporting young people in identifying and solving the problems of their involvement and adopting the strategy of their involvement in the Eastern partnership Program’s different processes;
- Supporting the communication, networking and co-operational partnership between young people from Eastern Partnership Program Beneficiary countries.
Taking into consideration the Eastern Partnership Program itself and its values, in the framework of the camp six different workshops will be organized on EaP values:
- Rule of Law;
- Good Governance;
- Respect to Human Rights;
- Respect to Minority Rights;
- Market Economics;
- And sustain development.
Above mentioned workshops will be facilitated by the representatives of different local, national and international organizations, such as: European Youth Forum, Advisory Council on Youth of the Council of Europe and etc.
Implementation Dates of the Camp: 13-19 September, 2015
Location: Camp is planned to be organized in the region of Kakheti. Detailed information on exact location will be sent to the selected participants with the information pack.
Working language of the Camp: The working language of the camp will be English and Georgian, part of the camp will be in English and part in English, but translation will be provided by the organization.
In order to be considered eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Be 18-29 years old active citizen, who supports the Eastern Partnership Program of the European Union;
- Have will and readiness to be involved in the different processes of Eastern Partnership Program after the camp and to implement result oriented initiatives;
- And to be motivated to become actively involved in the development and implementation processes of the young people’s involvement strategy in the Eastern Partnership Programme of the European Union.
There is no participation fee, but Tbilisi European Youth Centre will not be able to cover travel expenses from EaP beneficiary countries to Georgia. Other expenses is fully covered by TEYC.
The call is open for the interested young people from Eastern Partnership beneficiary Countries: Azerbaijan, Georgia, Armenia, Moldova, Ukraine and Belarus.
Application deadline: 28 August 2015.
If you have any questions, write to: addressTEYC.Info@gmail.com