The Court of Justice of the EU is currently looking for lawyer-linguists with Bulgarian, Spanish, French or Italian as their main language to be recruited as permanent staff.
As a lawyer-linguist working at the Court of Justice, you will:
- translate legal texts into your main language; and
- provide legal analysis in cooperation with other departments.
To apply for this position, you should have:
- EU citizenship;
- a suitable law degree in your main language;
- a perfect command of Bulgarian, Spanish, French or Italian;and
- a thorough knowledge of two other official EU languages, including French – when different from the first language.
Salary: EUR 5 612,65 (indicative monthly starting salary for a 40-hour working week).
Deadline for application: 23 June 2015 at 12.00 midday (Brussels time).