WVA – World Veterinary Association
The World Veterinary Association (WVA) is the global voice of the veterinary profession. WVA unites and represents the veterinary profession around the World.
The Communication and Project Assistant shall support the WVA staff with the following tasks:
- Management of WVA’s Website and Facebook page;
- Preparation process of WVA meetings, and global conferences;
- Management of WVA’s databases;
- Implementation of WVA projects and action plans.
TYPE OF CONTRACT:
Part time internship contract for 6 months (20 hours per week).
WVA Office – Avenue de Tervueren 12, Brussels, Belgium.
The candidate shall have:
- A university qualification (a degree in Veterinary Medicine or in Communications would be an advantage);
- A very high standard of spoken and written English (French and Spanish language skills would be an advantage);
- Strong communication skills, with a good knowledge of digital communications;
- Computer literate in all main Microsoft Office applications;
- A knowledge of, and experience with, social media platforms.
750€ per month.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15st October 2017
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidate’s CV and a short motivation letter shall be sent to the WVA secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.