The Group for European Youth for Change (GEYC) is looking for 4 Romanian participants to take part in the “Alternative thinking” European project that will take place in the town of Bedeille, France from 25th September until 5th of October 2014. This is a training course concerning the topic of citizenship.
Please note that this call is for Romanian participants only. Other applications will not be considered.
About the project
The main goal of this training course is to make the participants discover different way of being active in the society. Their attention will be drown to the importance of acting on a small level in the everyday life. One of the aims is also to develop the European citizenship. This training course will be a place where participants will be able to express themselves, their opinion, listen and discover other points of view. The participants will have to be active and involved in every workshop.
The project will take place in an old farm.
- The organizers will cover the following costs with the support of the European Commission :
- 100% of meals, accommodation, activities costs;
- Transport cost up to 360 euro per participant.
Participants will be required to cover:
- a participation fee covering administrative costs for this project (the fee will be paid in RON, by bank transfer at the exchange rate given by the ING Bank for the day of payment; the fee will be paid after the participants are selected. Do not pay any fee before you receive the confirmation e-mail: 50 EUR for GEYC Community applicants and 80 EUR for other applicants (GEYC active volunteers are not required to pay the participation fee);
- extra cost for transport (the amount exceeding 360 EUR)
– (if needed) medical insurance
– (if needed) any other personal costs.
Application deadline: 8 August 2014
Read more and apply here.