The European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) is now organising a call for expressions of interest with a view to establishing a reserve list for Contract Staff (CA) for the profile of Administrative Assistant. The place of employment will be Budapest, where the EIT Headquarters.
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support and/or carry out secretarial duties in various administrative processes related to the activities of the EIT. The Administrative Assistant will contribute to the EIT’s work by performing, inter alia, the following tasks:
- Provide general support to administrative processes and/or carry out secretarial duties, in particular take, transcribe and prepare notes, minutes, correspondence, presentations and/or other texts;
- Contribute to the preparation of internal/external meetings and corporate events with different stakeholders;
- Assist in financial procedures;
- Ensure proper document management, register and allocate incoming and outgoing mail in the area of responsibility, organise and maintain the filing plan;
- Provide administrative assistance related to project management;
- Contribute to the collection of information and drafting of reports;
- Assist and support audit processes;
- Provide support in tasks related to management of contracts with service providers or external experts.